Friday, December 31, 2010

The beginning: A new blog takes off!

Happy New Year 2011!
Today, I launch a blog to talk about issues facing today's girls and women.  There's been much chatter about how we interact and conduct ourselves in society.  I hear the conversations from every age group and status.  Someone has to shout out about it!  Voilà.  When you really want to get someone's immediate attention, you call the person by their full name or call their first name TWICE. 
That was the idea about the creation of the title Ladies, Ladies...
Let's get started with a survey.  Please let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great start to a very interesting blog. I look forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment!
    This is a work-in-progress and I'm learning how to add cool widgets to enhance my blog page. I hope to link the comments with the e-mails so othes can read them too! Please stop by the Ladies, Ladies lounge for conversation anytime.

    ReplyDelete